วันพุธที่ 6 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

How do you organize your bills

I have a great way to systematize my invoices and documents to come to cut the clutter of paper. I set my Bill Organizer for my needs.

First, if a bill to my house automatically goes into a Bills folder locations in a rack of five levels of the organization is on my kitchen table. All the major financial contributions we receive go into a folder called submit. This is my family and all the important documents of the information is stored here. Payday,is every Friday for us, I pay my bills. Many of them are paid online, so I will use this day to all the financial sites that need to control everything positive is paid on time. It 'important to keep up with bills that are paid automatically to ensure that there are problems.

My Bill Organizer has all my financial information directly at hand. I bought cards dividers to separate different sections in my organizer. My first section contains general information on all my accounts. I haveList of all my accounts with banks and phone number and addresses. I also have a list of everything I do in line with the sign-in and password. The second section is a basic list of my regular monthly bills. Sections three and four are in debt to loan information and conservation information. In the back, which I consider a "Plan Ahead", the calendar is that the parties for monthly and weekly. I use to follow the calendar, are due when and if they think that things are paid. Are undocumented, all the monthly bills byCalendar and all revenues and money spent on the weekly calendar. In this way, all the money that remains in one place. Also taken in my organizer, a calculator, stamps, envelopes, pens, pencils and a highlighter.

Pay-to-day bill I'll pay all the bills needed and write the date of payment and the check number on the invoice stub. Invoices received by mail, must be in the front of my five organizer of the second level, which will set all e-mails are stored. All bills are paid online reviewed to ensure that theyhave suffered or are still pending. I write these dates in my Bill Organizer. First, I received an invoice hidden financial and other records this week are to be submitted within the folder. I keep all my files in a cabinet next to my computer. The top drawer is for files in pending or active, and the bottom drawer is for files permanently. I have a folder for each month of the year. All proceeds go towards the man and the folder monthly bill. At the end of the year I go through these monthlyFile and reform what is not necessary. The rest of the paper then go in a year, the file drawer in permanent files. Slept in my drawer are permanent files of medical information, tax information, warranties of vocational education and training, loans and info info. With a current file and permanent, making it very easy to find for me. If I need a receipt, I just go to the folder and find it monthly. If I need medical information required, I do, the constant power supply.

This system has worked for me terrifyingrecent years. He continues to change in a central location and makes all financial information easy to find.

average auto loan drug intervention nursing online

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น